Sunday, November 1, 2009

Vertical Integration

In one of my recent conversations with a friend, I came up with a theory. The theory has its origins in a dream I had the previous night.

The theory goes as follows :


Your brain thinks on different levels, and in your dreams it tries to integrate all these levels into the same plane.

These were the various levels:

  1. I love Google and for long, have propounded that it can answer life's important questions.
  2. At some subconscious level, I fear getting arrested.
  3. I had met a friend (say M) that night and we had sat together and talked about how I had played poker quite well at a recent card party.

This was the "integrated" dream:

M and I go for a cards party. We leave for a short while in between and when we come back, the host has been shot dead by someone at the party. We get scared and run away and hide from the police. How do we find out that the police is hot on our tail?- We put our names into Google Image Search and the "Wanted" poster shows up as the first result.


Vertical integration- just a concept of economics, no more.

2 comments:

Lithium said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lithium said...

freud will be spinning like a friggin top wherever he's buried..