Sunday, May 10, 2009

Rajinikanth My Hero

I'm not one for posting Youtube stuff on my blog, but every now and then, one lands up at something legendary. In a fit of boredom yesterday, I happened to run into a video of Manoj Kumar curing a heart attack with the anthem of the Azad Hind Fauj and nothing but. Another one of those old bollywood idiosyncrasies if you will. Then I set about hunting for random Rajinikanth videos. For the uninitiated, Rajinikanth is not just a Tamil actor. It was said very aptly in a forward I received recently, he's the last digit of pi; because everything ends with Rajinikanth. Sir Isaac Newton did not die a natural death. He suffered a heart attack after realising that the laws of physics don't hold in Rajinikanth movies.

Having given you that background, allow me to share two brilliant animated ads that I found while looking for wholesome family entertainment.





If you still aren't convinced that he's the be-all and end-all of everything, run for your life. Boss is coming for you.

No comments: