Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kranky and Jaundice

Kranky and Jaundice were on the phone one day:

Kranky : My life’s a mess. My career’s nowhere. No girl ever goes out with me, even if she does, never twice. Life’s a bitch. A bad one with sharp teeth at that!

Jaundice : Dude I think I’ve turned Jain. I can’t eat anything but mildly salted boiled potatoes! Come to think of it maybe that’s why they are that way. They had major jaundice outbreak when the religion was founded and made it all a part of religion to cover it up.

The views expressed above are not the blog author's, but a near and dear one's. May his liver rest in peace.

3 comments:

Ishani said...

You know, I have a feeling I know this 'Kranky' dude......Do I now????
:)

Wanderer said...

For u to decide Ishaa (:P)! for you to decide!

Ishani said...

hahaha :P